Can't queue up multiple 30 second skips

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trparky

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2015
Cleveland, OH
For some reason I can't queue up multiple 30 second skips anymore. I used to be able too. I don't know what changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I press the skip ahead button it goes forward but it won't let me queue up several at once. It used to show an icon of sorts in the lower righthand corner of the screen when you press the skip ahead button but it doesn't do that anymore.

When I press the skip ahead button it goes forward but it won't let me queue up several at once. It used to show an icon of sorts in the lower righthand corner of the screen when you press the skip ahead button but it doesn't do that anymore.

Now instead, it tells you how many your doing, a number shows up.

Something must have changed in the software on the Genie because skip ahead seems to function differently. Before you'd press the button and the pictures in the video stream would fly by very fast but now it's more like jump ahead; skip ahead in such a way that you don't see it skip ahead.

Something must have changed in the software on the Genie because skip ahead seems to function differently. Before you'd press the button and the pictures in the video stream would fly by very fast but now it's more like jump ahead; skip ahead in such a way that you don't see it skip ahead.

Are you aware that there is a 30 Skip as well as a 30 Slip ?

No, I didn't know that. Honestly I'm still learning about all of the features in this system.

How do you switch between the two types?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)