Can't read MultiChannel News

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
MultiChannel News was purchased by a new company and the website is now being transitioned to the new company on their servers.

It looks there have been some bumps in the road in this move, I notice that my own column is missing a few weeks worth of posts as are other blogs on the site. However if I log into the site where I post my blogs all the articles are still there. I am not sure if I am logging into the old server or the new one now.

They will get things fixed I am sure. :)

I tried and still can't get there either. Anything after Dec. of last year is not showing up

They are moving stuff to the new owners servers. Not everything is 100% yet, but they hope to have much if not all of it fixed by the end of the day (hopefully) :)

Scott, is MultiChannel News and TV News Check operated by the same company. There is enough similarity in what they are reporting on to make me think they are.

I never heard of TV News Check and I work for MultiChannel, so I would say no. :)

Unless MultiChannels new owner owns them too, that I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts