Possible good Tapatalk News

As Scott said, if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to use it. I have actually never used it and I get along just fine. There are those who enjoy using it and that is just fine as well.
It wouldn’t be bad if you didn’t get nagged to open tapatalk when you open a thread to read.

Sent from my iPhone with Chrome real Satelliteguys don’t use tapatalk!

You know I have been highly unhappy with Tapatalk. I have threatened to remove it a few times. But we have some users who still use it and prefer it even though some features don’t work and it throws errors when doing some things.

Many other site this week announced they are dropping Tapatalk because Tapatalk is changing ownership.

For some reason I didn’t get the memo about the ownership change so I went over to Tapatalks site and found out the original owner has purchased it back and wants to bring it back to its glory.

I have decided to keep Tapatalk and give Winter (the owner) a chance. I am really hoping he offers custom stand alone versions again like he did in the past so we can have our SatelliteGuys app back again.

Here is his announcement. Let me know your thoughts. :).

A New Chapter for Tapatalk: Returning to Our Roots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be nice if the occasional messages urging you to switch to Tapatalk went away.

Smartphone plug.

I get it on my iPhone XS Max using Safari. I’m sure the guilty party is Tapatalk. NBD.
It is only a problem on phones and only intermittently.. Sometimes it does not appear and occasionally it appears in such a way that it cannot be dismissed.

It is possible that I am the only one that experience a problem. By the way I am on a phone now and it did appear but was easily dismissed.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It is only a problem on phones and only intermittently.. Sometimes it does not appear and occasionally it appears in such a way that it cannot be dismissed.

It is possible that I am the only one that experience a problem. By the way I am on a phone now and it did appear but was easily dismissed.
Do you have the Tapatalk app on your phone?

Reactions: charlesrshell
so far the move back to the old owner is not going good.

they just jacked up their prices by doubling them. They also announced that they will do custom banded (byo) app however to qualify you must have 5 or more forums (Sites) most forum owners I know only have one site.