can't record a new series

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
my HD Videos have change it name and i can't record the new series, anyone know why

no, they rename the series from HD Videos to Epic.Awesome.Videos on PLDAHD 567 and it won't let me record the series

Whats happening when you pull it up in the guide ?
Go to Info / More Info, is Record available ?

Last edited:
It's the same for me. My best guess is that the info is the same for all episodes so it doesn't see a series to record. Just a guess!

when i bring up the show it is listed as a "special" instead of a "series". i don't think you can record a "special" with season pass becasue it thinks it's a one time only program. hope that helps

i reseted and the same. i don't know, maybe if doesn't come back by Monday i will just do manual season pass

If it is not set up as a series then you can't record it as a series, no matter how many times you reset the DVR......!!

If it is not set up as a series then you can't record it as a series, no matter how many times you reset the DVR......!!
yes i understand that now, i wish i read your message before i reset mine HR34 now i have to wait for "To Do List" to build back up

when i bring up the show it is listed as a "special" instead of a "series". i don't think you can record a "special" with season pass becasue it thinks it's a one time only program. hope that helps

good to know. I've seen that happen a few times and wondered why I couldnt set a series. But its usually sports related type things.

no, they rename the series from HD Videos to Epic.Awesome.Videos on PLDAHD 567 and it won't let me record the series

yes i understand that now, i wish i read your message before i reset mine HR34 now i have to wait for "To Do List" to build back up

When I suggested resetting the box, I didn't know that it was NOT a SERIES ...

Still unsure what it is your trying to record.

good to know. I've seen that happen a few times and wondered why I couldnt set a series. But its usually sports related type things.

yeah i had ran into this before. it's the same as a sporting event, if you go to a basketball game tonight there is no "record series" option since it's not listed as a series.
Still unsure what it is your trying to record.

it's a program that airs on palladia (ch567), i found it at 6am eastern time tomorrow in the guide. i had never heard of it either

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)