can't see Tim thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
He was posting a bunch of messages all over with nothing in the body of the message other then things like "Yeah" "Yup" "Oh Yeah"

He posted over 100 messages in 3 days, most of them about nothing.

Oh jeeze , and I thought he was starting to straighten his act.

He'll really regret it when he gets the rest of his FTA stuff , still like I've stated before , if he's smart this forum has tons of valuble info he can use, especially if he does his homework.

I figure he'll read this sooner or later ............... Tim , goodluck elsewhere.

Oh jeeze , and I thought he was starting to straighten his act.

He'll really regret it when he gets the rest of his FTA stuff , still like I've stated before , if he's smart this forum has tons of valuble info he can use, especially if he does his homework.

I figure he'll read this sooner or later ............... Tim , goodluck elsewhere.

He's posting over at Sadoun.net, and has managed to find a Primestar dish. He's behaving himself posting wise, but still not listening to anything anyone is telling him .....

He's posting over at Sadoun.net, and has managed to find a Primestar dish. He's behaving himself posting wise, but still not listening to anything anyone is telling him .....
He also posted here as Tim.Gosil this morning.. and now it appears that he's posting as Satdelight

Man, I tried to give that guy the benefit of the doubt earlier, tried to overlook his shortcomings. Sad to say, I judged wrong.

he's actually been banned for longer than a week...but after the turkey day holiday he had to go back to school ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts