can't see Tim thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SatinKzo ,there are 7 replies in the original Black Triangles thread , and if I go to each poster I can read their last post on that thread with exception of ChuckBoozer.

So you may be on to something.

Last edited:
Strange, that thread was causing a database error. I had to remove it.

This has happened in the past.

As far as Tim goes, I will have to look into that tommorow. I am going to try rebooting the server though.

Nope hes still not working.

Although judging from the PM's and complaints I have been getting from members maybe its best I don't fix him. :)

Oh that's harsh! :)

I like Tim. He apologized to Iceberg and he's a little different, but he's energetic and like a kid with lots of questions.

Oh that's harsh! :)

I like Tim. He apologized to Iceberg and he's a little different, but he's energetic and like a kid with lots of questions.

Well put, please bring him back. :)

Also Scott: What don't you get PM'd about? :D (I would have expected if anyone was PM'd about Tim it would be Iceberg)

Just took a look at the quick link of WHO'S ONLINE.

I see Tim Godsil is reading this Thread.

How's it going Tim , looks like you managed to crash the satellite guys forum , actually now I'm finding this a little humorous , well I'm sure the glitch will be fixed sooner or later.

I PM scott for lottery numbers and my locker combination at the gym once in a while

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)