Can't view forum posts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcsman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
Michigan
For some reason the last few days I can't view any of the sub forum posts. I can see all the forums and sub forums but when I click on any of them none of the posts are visable. Is there something that has changed lately?? Is there something I can do to view the posts?? If I click on view today's posts they all show up, so it isn't as tho I can't view any, just not when clicking on individual sub forums. Very strange...I can also say when viewing individual sub forums I can click on the page numbers at the top, but still doesn't show posts.

I just logged into your account and all appears to be working fine.

Sounds like a browser issue, first thing I would try is using a different browser. If that works then the issue is something "bad" in your cache which is causing the issue. Clear the cache then after that restart your system and you should be good to go. :)

same problem here,old firefox doesn't work.I had to switch to opera browser.With firefox none of the Forum: Free To Air (FTA) Discussion posts show up,just the sub forums under that heading.Like 1/2 the page is missing

There are currently 2,200 people online. And with all my testing on a number of machines and browsers I can not replicate the issue.

If it was happing (ie a site problem) we would be hearing about it.

Again try clearing your cache.

I've got Firefox 4.0 working fine here. Perhaps you just need to download the latest version. It only takes a minute....

yep as posted above problem appears to be my old version of Firefox. Tried this forum with IE8 and works fine. Cleared cache on Firefox and still no posts visable. I have Firefox 3.6.28 and seems this happened in the last few weeks. Don't know what happened here to cause the older Firefox versions to not work. Guess I either update or use a different browser. Thanks for all the help..appreciate it!!

skins

usually reverting back to default forum skin fixes the problem,but there is no choice like that. Old firefox has other weird problems,like reply with quote grabs the entire web page and puts it where I have to type,not just the quote words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)