Offsite Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Today when I click on a link to a different site, it takes me to the you are being directed away page click to proceed, however there are a couple video ads that play. and it will not proceed until the ads finish. Is that how it is supposed to be now?

No its not please PM me with details on the ads, including a discription of the ad, where it was displayed on the page and the URL's you get taken to when you click on the ad.

This way I can submit it to the ad agency to be blocked.

We have all sound and autoplay ads turned off by default, however behavorily targeted ads seem to ignore these settings. :(

Okay trying to see what is going on.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...ng-a-slim-Windows-8-hybrid-to-take-on-Surface

this is the thread and it is the link in the first post. Now what I cant tell is if the first time was a fluke on it and the one for the Samsung tablet as well, but when clicking on the proceed to link button, it waited for a 30 second ad to finish before it went. (by the way this ad had audio with it. along with a "modamob" ad that was in the original thread. I have not had issues with audio ads in awhile, so not sure what is with that.

Now when I click on the proceed to link button, it tries for about 15 seconds then times out. So it may have been just a problem with that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)