Can't view PPV certificates online?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bchandler02

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
I have quite a few certificates that are expiring today, and more that expire in June. When I go to the website and login to my account, I then click on "My PPV certificates". Instead of showing them like normal, it kicks me back to the login screen and says the system is unavailable.

Anyone else having this problem?

Watching them isn't the issue though - it's logging in to see the PPV certificate numbers so that I can order them.

I had the same problem. Dish is aware of this. Send an email to ceo@dishnetwork.com I did this and corporate called me at home a few hours later. He gave me the certificate numbers. Then just login to your account and order PPV online. Select method of payment redeem a certificate. If you already know the certificate numbers you need not call Dish just enter the numbers.
I have quite a few certificates that are expiring today, and more that expire in June. When I go to the website and login to my account, I then click on "My PPV certificates". Instead of showing them like normal, it kicks me back to the login screen and says the system is unavailable.

I've had a couple people send me the same problem in a PM. I did escalate the problem, and was told that IT was working on it.

If you send your phone number or account number in a PM, I can tell you what certificates you have not used (you should still be able to order using the numbers I'll give you).

Same Issue

I know you said your IT guys are looking into this but we have had this problem for over a month. I still had the emails that had the #'s but figure it be something maybe you guys want to push since the problem has been around that long.

I know you said your IT guys are looking into this but we have had this problem for over a month. I still had the emails that had the #'s but figure it be something maybe you guys want to push since the problem has been around that long.
There have been a few problems with log ins that Matt and I are aware of. The PPV coupon issue was suppose to be resolved. I am able to view mine. I have currently one account that has an IT issue that is being worked upon. If you are having an issue that Matt is aware of then he can best update on those specifically. If you are having an issue that has not been reported to DIRT specifically then please send us a PM with the account information because the account will need to checked individually. All the issues I was working on except one have been resolved. Just let me know!

I was talking with someone last week about this problem, and he mentioned (was not guaranteed) that they were hoping to have the fix out by today.

It is still a known issue, and they definitely know about it, but don't know ETA on fix date

If anyone is still having this problem, and you need to know what PPV certificates you still have, you can PM me with account info and I'll let you know what you have (you can still order them regularly).

Just a reminder, you do not have to order online, you can use the automated phone system.

Just a reminder, you do not have to order online, you can use the automated phone system.

Very true. The only page that they're unable to access is the "My PPV Certificates" section. AFAIK, they can still order, and use the coupons online, just can't view what unused certificates they have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts