problems with 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dave18

Original poster
May 18, 2011
ct
Hi I joined this website and its very informative. I have a 1000.4k eastern arc and I am having a problem with 61.5. A tree branch has grown that now its blocking the signal of 61.5 so far 72.7 and 77 are strong with signal in the sixties. I am trying to figure a way to remove the branch before I call Dish Network to move the dish higher. I am missing some HD and my NYC locals. As I see this HD I am missing are also available in 72.7 and also the NYC locals are mirror there as well. Its there a way to get the HD channels I am missing from 72.7 for the time being until I get this issue resolved?

what about the HD channels like HGTV, FOOD NETWORK, Comedy central according to the channel chart these networks are available on both 61.5 and 72.7. U think I would be to get this from 72.7 instead

what about the HD channels like HGTV, FOOD NETWORK, Comedy central according to the channel chart these networks are available on both 61.5 and 72.7. U think I would be to get this from 72.7 instead

Some channels are simulcast on 2 or more satellites, but in this case, NYC HD locals are not

The tree has to go, or the dish needs to be moved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)