Canucks, Flames, Oilers PPV

nrholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Tampa Bay Area
How come on NHL Center Ice on E* and D* the Canucks, Flames, & Oilers PPV games are not available? They're available on Express Vu in Canada on their Centre Ice package even if you live outside the market?

:confused:

Some games of the Flames, Canucks & Oilers are PPV.
If you have NHL CI in Canada and are outside of the teams market, then those are included free with CI

But the US verison doesn't have them and he is wondering why

not sure what the issue is....

I have CI and just last night i watched the flames v. avalanche, and ducks v. oilers. the canucks v. bluejackets game was also on.

what do you mean they're not available? where do you live?

True. The games were on. Last night the Oilers were the only one of the three (Canucks, Flames, Oilers) that had their game on PPV. The Canucks and Flames had their games on Rogers Sportsnet (Pacific & West). On other nights they may have their game on PPV.

So, because of what I said, the Oilers feed was not on the U.S. Center Ice package. The Ducks OTA feed was the only one that was used for the game.

So, my question is: How come the PPV feeds of the Oilers, Flames, and Canucks PPV games are not available here in the U.S. on our Center Ice package, whereas the Canadian Centre Ice package (on Expressvu and cable in Canada) has the feeds available even outside of their respective market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)