Caprica -- *** Series Cancelled ***

I couldn't get into this series starting with the Pilot. I watched about half the 2 hour special and just couldn't watch anymore.

I liked it. It got better later in the season. I should have known all shows I like get canceled. : /

I have 5 episodes recorded from last night. I watched 1.5 of them. The episodes were 14,15,16,17,18

Note that the guide info on them said new and original air date of 1/4/2010. So, I assume there was a guide info update to fix the rerun problem, perhaps that is what messed up your one time timers.

Well after watching the last 5 episodes I can see why the series was cancelled. It just plodded along. There was a bit interesting here and there and the last episode was a good one, only because something was actually accomplished. They appeared to have known about the cancellation or they went back and made the last 10 minute series wrap up - on a similar note it would be nice if they could shoot a wrap up on SGU.

Well my opinion, if the 18 episodes of the season had been shown over a period of, say, 18 weeks, instead of a spurt here and there with many months in between, it could have worked. But of course that would interfere with syfy's primary agenda to eliminate all science fiction so it can be replaced with rasslin', ghosts and reality crap.

After seeing it all I'm convinced even more than when I first supposed it in the ancient beginnings of this thread. What an utterly lost, depraved society. The colonists deserved genocide. It's a shame any of them survived to pollute the gene pool of earth.

The one interesting point of Vworld was how depraved society got in there. If there are no consequences for any action what would people do?

I think that was the point of Vworld...to show us that the depravity in there was just an extreme extension of what was happening (to a lesser degree) in the real world...

I'll have to check and see if Syfy posted the episodes for viewing on their website, since my timers didn't work for them...but I'm doubting they're going to make them available on their website...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts