Please reply by conversation.

canada123

Original poster
Aug 2, 2008
Hi there,

Receiver: Pansat3500SD
Problem: I cannot exit the menu.
Description:
I can set the time, I can reset to the factory Setting,I can Use the SD Memory to upload the latest version of Bin file BUT I CANNOT EXIT THE MENU. In the end I got stuck under the language section where is showing the English (maybe here is a clue that I cannot see or change to any other language) and I cannot Exit.
On my receiver is showing ON . If I turn off the receiver it will appear for couple of seconds b-80 and then is On again on the small screen and I am on the same spot (Language - English) with 2 options OK (that is working) and Exit (that is not working).

If somebody can help me out I will really appreciate. There are more than 3 days since I started the search for an answer.

Thank you
Have a nice weekend!

try new batteries in your remote maybe? If you're using your front buttons maybe try using the remote? If none of that helps maybe unplug it for a little bit and plug it back in and see if it resets itself?

That's about all I can think of

is this a new receiver cause this sounds like what most receivers do on a 1st time startup. ask for language.

if its not, can upload the factory filmware via a serial cable , turn the receiver off with the power button on back of the receiver ... start the computer upload and then power on the receiver and try to catch the receiver on boot up to upload the filmware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.