my wife wants to shoot my dish helpp

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joem919

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2007
myrtle beach
all the good programming on weekends n weeknights im haveing to much fun now my wife wants to shoot my dish n toss my resever into the atlantic anyone else have same issues with spouses lol

RULE NUMBER 1: Thou shalt make sure the wife has a hobby that costs just as much and is just as time consuming as your digital and tv hobbies. That way the WAF (wife approval factor) will substantially increase

That salt water can't be good for your hardware ! :) We're next to Lake Michigan and that gives me a small chance for recovery.
:)
My wife "seems" to have learned to live with my eccentricity . I do have to sell a receiver every now and then, as I acquire others. It's a small sacrifice .
:)

likes rule number 1 and icebergs idea but yet i look whats she doing shes watching battlestar galactica on rtn now i see whos hooked

Same here...my wife loves The Bachelor on ABC. Once I showed her how to watch it an hour later (once the kids were in bed) and then she thought my simple setup was pretty cool. But, I'll never forget the day I put the pole in the ground and first mounted my dish. She opened that window so fast and gave me her "opinion" of what I was doing. I promised her it was only going to stay for the weekend, then it became, "I'm too busy to take it down, etc." She still prefers to watch it on the satellite instead of our local ABC station.

i myself think its more fun watching other time zones and area then your reguler seems other area give me more of a interest then my own

You could trade her in on a new birdview with C and Ku ortho feedhorn complete with a pansat 9200 HD and DSR-922 4DTV.....LOL

i liked it back when someone gave the top 10 things over a dish and a female on here i wish i could find that post again and do the good with the bad lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts