Carbon UI Suggestions Thread

My primary issue is speed. When this is ready for prime time it needs to be snappier. Other than that some of the info on the Joey does not fit on the screen. the menus seem to be out of place not logically grouped). The joey menu shows OTA info but it does not work consistently and, just in the interest of insistent whining, why have a menu item for adding OTA channels when it does not work.

There needs to be options for the Guide. We should have the option to whether we want description or not in the Guide so that we can see full 3 hours of programming in the Guide. Also, there should be options for the font size which would adjust how many hours the Guide would have. Why not have the info for each show at the top like it is now as an option? That's a better way of doing it.

Reactions: peggy97850
It's just annoying, distracting, and I hate it!!! Ha ha ha. That's the first thing I ask my customers when doing customer ed. " would you like this to remain o. The guide or would you like to see another channel there instead?"

Reactions: Ashgarden and DWS44
You can't turn it off, you will have an option for the PPV ads or Dish Tips.

Go take a look at a DIRECTV setup and tell me how you like ads, and you will be happy that the new UI only has one. :)
My in-laws had D* until recently and my impression of the guide was GAWDY.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Correct - unless it's changed since the version that was leaked, it can't be turned off. I actually don't mind the tips I the banner but the problem is, after about 2 days, I won't need them anymore.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Suggestion for the new UI
We have a great Netflix app, I use it every day and you browse and find the shows you want.
Now we need the HBO App on the Hopper , great menu, easy to find the shows you like.
While were at it, why not add the Amazon app so we can call the Hopper the complete TV solution internet streaming and SAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)