Carolina Shag now only streaming.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
It appears that the great programmers in the sky have dropped Carolina Shag from everything but streaming. I just turned down a deal on a new car because it didn't have SiriusXM. Might have to reconsider. Very bad decision on their part in my opinion.

Most new cars allow internet streaming if you hook your smartphone up with a blue tooth connection

Most new cars allow internet streaming if you hook your smartphone up with a blue tooth connection
Many also have CarPlay and Android Auto where you simply plug your smartphone in and you get the smartphone screen on the car's screen.....

It appears that the great programmers in the sky have dropped Carolina Shag from everything but streaming. I just turned down a deal on a new car because it didn't have SiriusXM. Might have to reconsider. Very bad decision on their part in my opinion.
hopefully enough people will complain on this forum and also to sirius-xm directly and maybe they will put it back on air ...

hopefully enough people will complain on this forum and also to sirius-xm directly and maybe they will put it back on air ...
Complaining on this forum does nothing. Sirius/XM doesn't follow this forum. Complaining to Sirius/XM might get some results but probably not. They want the extra money that streaming provides...

When it was announced it was to be temporary like some other channels that come and go. From the input of my friends who have SiriusXM I would say it was a popular channel however.

When I drive the Outback, I try out the free listen.

When my wife drives it, which is most of the time, she listens to:

1. An audible book
2. WTOP 103.5 News and Weather
3. NPR

So that SXM envelope we got today will probably not even be opened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)