Cartoon Network

Freakdeman

Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
Kentucky
Well I have been one of those many people watching this site in the background for awhile. I have been following the threads for awhile. I was one of those fools who got excited about the April Fools joke. Now I am getting more and more aggrivated with Dish Network and their decisions. They get me all excited and then take sh*t away.

I was seriously considering going to an all HD package once they added those Viacom channels. However I think I am going to be denied because I am no longer seeing the Cartoon Network on the HD programming. Why did they or had Dish dropped Cartoon Network HD?

I really want to go all HD. I dont want all the crap channels that are out there.

That is unnerving, but these are the same people who put up Fox News and Fox Business on the Turbo website for hours before taking it down and saying, "oh wait, you guys don't get those channels..."

Interesting. It used to be in that list. I remember because I thought it was odd that it was the only one in the list without HD in the name. It just said Cartoon Network not Cartoon Network HD.

There is a complete lack of professionalism in anything that Dish does. So the missing of channel can be attributed to lack of QA.

I would not put much faith in the list of channels on the web site. Several weeks ago they added more HD Showtime channels but the web site still lists Showtime as only one HD channel. You'd think they would update that one little word on their web site as it could bring in new customers.

I have contaced Dish Network about this as I have been contacted by a number of you about this and I can understand that your concerned.

It was almost a year ago that some members noticed a bunch of VOOM channels were removed from the Dish Network website... then a few hours later they were all gone from the actual Dish Network lineup.

So I guess I can understand the concern of the folks who wrote me about this. :)

"Per Cartoon Network HD – an error on our end, the channel is available and we are updating dishnetwork.com now."

Hmmm, so they are messing with the list of channels.;)

The new thing I just noticed was that one of the channels under every package is DISH NETWORK PPV HDTV (yes, it was all caps like that; some channels are written that way, apparently...).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts