Cat Avatars Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic that is a neat paint job on your sat-cat!
My wife mentioned his coloring the other day and I said "Yeah, Brown like a turd!"

Laseredo 031.JPG

He's a "Free Kittens" give away. The last one that nobody wanted. My son brought him home. He was mostly white then. The older he gets the browner he gets. He was a wild one as a kitten. A canidate for kitty ritilin for sure. He still loves to "wrassle". He hides and ambushes me sometimes. But I bleed to much. Been thinking about getting him a dog to play with, say a 40lb labX would be about his match.
rowdykid.jpg

My first cat came to us via my little brother. He quickly tired of her and pawned her off on me.I was eight and the next year she had kittens. I loved that cat and she mothered me. Was at the door to greet me after school. Always there purring when I was down. She always knew what to do :). She was all black and shiney (short hair), most beautiful cat. Like RT ;) Smart very smart cat. She figured out and taught herself to use a toilet.

I somehow missed this thread when it began. I have been enjoying looking at all of the beautiful SatGuys cats. I have cat avatars and love cats but haven't had one in... about 24 years before my son was born. I really would love to have one again but allergies make me afraid to try. I could not bring one home only to have to give it up. Once it comes in my door it is family but health and breathing issues would make it difficult.

How could I have overlooked this thread?!

The girlfriend and I have three cats in our studio apartment (no, not overcrowded at all!)

Nooblet, the grouch:
267807_628073883166_3471770_n.jpg

Jeannie, rescued from Craigslist:
263097_628073903126_2371442_n.jpg

Casey (friendliest cat I've ever met):
269480_628073933066_1885619_n.jpg

The Kitty Cat Commission will smile upon you when you leave this mortal litterbox.

What do you get when you leave a 35 foot HDMI cable coiled up on a box?
ANSWER: A catnap :)
catnap 011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts