Cats Thread Moved or Deleted

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
The "Cat Avatars Everywhere" thread has been moved to some obscure area of the message board. I wanted to add to it yesterday, had to start a new thread here. Now that is gone too.
These avatars belong to FTA members and should be considered no more, nor less related to FTA than threads like Icebergs birthday here in the FTA Shack.
Nice if it is restored. Thank you.

yes it was moved to the chit chat area a while back. The new post was moved into that thread.

If you are going to post pictures of cats well then the chit chat area is the best for that so everyone can be involved

These avatars belong to FTA members and should be considered no more, nor less related to FTA than threads like Icebergs birthday here in the FTA Shack.
Of all the threads in the FTA Shack you pick that one to compare to? We have posted Happy Birthday things to some of the FTA guys....its not like we post happy birthday to every member here (just the FTA guys at least here).

And there are some that arent FTA members or even people just posting random pics of cats. Chit chat area works the best for that thread.

I moved threads around areas depending on where it fits the best. Normally I leave a redirect (from the old area) but when you merge threads I dont think that works properly :)

Deer posts are ok in this redirection thread; right?

ForumRunner_20120727_140359.png

Sent from my fingers.

lol; how about puppy posts? My wife did the first at one of those paint party places. The other I took outside while inspecting my dish farm, so it's relevant :)
IMG_0364.JPGIMG_0380.PNG

question answered and now people are just pushing it trying to think they are funny

thread closed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)