Cband analog signals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sammughal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2020
Toronto Ontario Canada
I am aware most of the cband feeds are digital now, however i'm wondering does anybody know if there's any analog feeds left on cband ? occasional and full time feeds. I'm aware about cspan as it's still analog but is there anything else that someone has seen in the last year? I still have a analog receiver and i'm wondering what i could pickup. I remember the arts channel and weather network was analog but it has been shutoff for a while, anything else left on ntsc?

Only C-span on AMC 11 131w. There are some NTSC on Star One C2 at 70w but they seem to be spot beamed and I can't get them.
I am able to see star one C2 according to the dish pointer app. I think I could pick those up with my dish once I install it? Seems like there’s also some PAL stuff. Looks like South American programming. I wonder if it’s accurate or just old stuff on lyng sat that hasn’t been updated.

Not sure, I found a site that said that transponder was spot beamed to SA. I did point the dish over there and try to find them. I got nothing. The map shows I'm nowhere near the spot beam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts