CBS - Bull Trailer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Apparently, CBS won't allow you to watch the trailer ....

Great way to draw people to the new show ... :confused::mad::boxing

Had to go directly to CBS ... :(

Last edited:
This is an example of rules/laws out of control. How stupid to not allow people to watch a trailer to a new show.

Neither of the videos above are working for me now.

When I posted the first video it was working for me, apologies for the inconvenience.

Will give the show a try, ;)

Neither of the videos above are working for me now.

When I posted the first video it was working for me, apologies for the inconvenience.

Will give the show a try, ;)
Interesting, I just clicked on it and it did work .... except it didn't when I originally wanted to watch it.
The one Mike posted worked for me.

After seeing the First Look, it's hard for me to imagine how sustainable it will be. To me, iffy at best.

I would agree with iffy. It is getting the sweetest spot on the CBS schedule, but prime time cop/court drama is based on "truth" and "good guys" and "bad guys". The whole premise of this, while far closer to how courthouses and police stations really work, is fundamentally amoral, and will not fly. Plus it is the same idea every week over and over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)