CBS cancels The Crazy Ones, Friends With Better Lives, Intelligence, Bad Teacher and Hostages.

Too had, I liked Intelligence and it had a lot of potential.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I saw the first episode of that show and it felt like I have seen it all before in other CBS shows. It felt routine and they used the same gimmicks like the Forgotten show. I knew it wouldn't make it after that .

Yep add me to that, I did like it. I do agree it was in the mold of many shows recently, but still liked it.

Although I didn't watch it,I thought the Crazy Ones would make the grade.Instead CBS adds more CSI.:rolleyes:

Although I didn't watch it,I thought the Crazy Ones would make the grade.Instead CBS adds more CSI.:rolleyes:

I really hoped Crazy ( I like Robin Williams) would make it, however, I started watching it and quit watching it about 3 episodes in.
Just wasn't as good as I had hoped.

Robin Williams humor is really from another time. The 70's and early 80's was that time. Now it doesn't work anymore. Still like him and remember him fondly ,but I am not sorry to see the show go.

Robin Williams humor is really from another time. The 70's and early 80's was that time. Now it doesn't work anymore. Still like him and remember him fondly ,but I am not sorry to see the show go.
I disagree about that. His humor would still work today but the problem was the writing of the show was horrible and he had to force the show to be funny and it didn't work.

I disagree about that. His humor would still work today but the problem was the writing of the show was horrible and he had to force the show to be funny and it didn't work.

His "style " of delivery in his humor routine is from a different period of time. The fast talking gimmick is all" Mork from Ork" which was from the late 70s and early 80s. Doesn't translate as well today,but yes I agree the writing on the show Sucked big time, which didn't help the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)