CBS College Sports Network package change

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dishrich is right, Total Choice plus (circa pre-2006) includes CBSCH, formerly CSTV.

New packages (Choice / Choice Xtra) require sports pack to get it.

Unless something changed. I have Choice Xtra, but also have sports pack so I can't answer that.
Another reason why I will not change packages. I get more channels for less money.

cbs college sports

i got choice extra in 02/21/2008 and cbs college sports is on 613 . it was not there before

I dont have sports pack and I changed packages after the grandfather period, and I am to getting CBS sports, hum...has directv added a channel to our package??

Last edited:
Any Updates?

If Directv does end up adding CBS College Sports to the choice extra package then I will be dropping Dish. :D

Last edited:
Emailed Directv

I emailed this this morning and this is the response I received. :hungry:

"Thanks for writing. We have some exciting new offers that make it one of the best times to sign up for DIRECTV.

Upon review, CBS College Sports channel is indeed available with CHOICE XTRA package and above so you may not need to add SPORTS PACK anymore.

However, for only $12.00 additional per month, you will be able to get sports coverage from the U.S. and around the world with DIRECTV SPORTS PACK"

looks like one of the great mysteries of 09 has been solved..lol, Happy that we have it Ferris State plays Michigan tonight in hockey, and its on CBS College sports

looks like one of the great mysteries of 09 has been solved..lol, Happy that we have it Ferris State plays Michigan tonight in hockey, and its on CBS College sports

Yeah and Michigan State / Notre Dame hockey's on right now. Strange coincidence. Maybe they started regionalizing their games like ESPN?

GO BLUE, finish off strong, take a week off, and light it up in the CCHA playoffs

It's ok, Ferris can win NEXT weekend ;)

I lived in Big Rapids 2 years, always admired the Ferris program, a great hockey program for a smaller school.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)