CBS HD College Football

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
I get my local CBS HD OTA. Last night I watched the Florida vs. LSU game and man it looked like complete crap. That was one of the worst HD sport events I have ever seen, about as bad as NASCAR on TNT was this year.

So, either the national broadcast is crap, or my local CBS overcompressed the signal, anybody else think it looked bad last night?

I get my local CBS HD OTA. Last night I watched the Florida vs. LSU game and man it looked like complete crap. That was one of the worst HD sport events I have ever seen, about as bad as NASCAR on TNT was this year.

So, either the national broadcast is crap, or my local CBS overcompressed the signal, anybody else think it looked bad last night?

Looked great on the CBS affiliate here. Looked even better when they made that last touchdown. Best college ball game I've seen in a long time! Even the announcers made that comment.

I'd say your local affiliate probably has 2 or 3 subchannels right?

I agree.Im not very fond of CBS.I wish they would go to 720p like most of the other networks.Espn really looks good most of the time.Hdnet is the only one I know that can pull of 1080i really well.Last year Hdnet had a couple of college games in HD and they looked great.:D

Looked great on the CBS affiliate here. Looked even better when they made that last touchdown. Best college ball game I've seen in a long time! Even the announcers made that comment.

I'd say your local affiliate probably has 2 or 3 subchannels right?

1 subchannel, but my FOX and ABC affiliate also have one subchannel each and those channels look great.

I guess my local CBS is just crap, but that LSU/ Florida game had worse PQ than norm, that's why I was thinking maybe the national broadcast had issues.

I agree though.... excellent game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)