CBS Just Showed UP

RickyMac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Phenix City, AL
After the networks were cut off I was denied by NPS. I live in Phenix City, AL. Before the cut-off I had waivers for CBS & NBC. This morning CBS E&W feeds showed up. What's going on?

The same thing happen to me on Friday I had the old DNS and with out any request just sowed up,WTF?:confused: The funny thing I am working with a retailer here and nobody can explained.But I am not complained ,I will wait to my next bill to see if is any funny charges.;)

Don't get to happy and don't get to depend on it. Same thing happen to me 2weeks ago. Stayed about 4 days then gone.

I was wondering if Congress had passed something or what I missed. I have signed up with NPS and am receiving all networks. I looked the other day and all of my distant networks from Dish are there. No clue. I don't want to end up paying for 2 network so I shall see. First we have nothing....

Just a thought, but I read somewhere (maybe on this board) that Dish was mapping the NPS channels to the old East/West channel numbers. I wonder if what you guys are seeing could be an anomoly related to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)