CBS Just Showed UP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RickyMac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Phenix City, AL
After the networks were cut off I was denied by NPS. I live in Phenix City, AL. Before the cut-off I had waivers for CBS & NBC. This morning CBS E&W feeds showed up. What's going on?

The same thing happen to me on Friday I had the old DNS and with out any request just sowed up,WTF?:confused: The funny thing I am working with a retailer here and nobody can explained.But I am not complained ,I will wait to my next bill to see if is any funny charges.;)

Don't get to happy and don't get to depend on it. Same thing happen to me 2weeks ago. Stayed about 4 days then gone.

I was wondering if Congress had passed something or what I missed. I have signed up with NPS and am receiving all networks. I looked the other day and all of my distant networks from Dish are there. No clue. I don't want to end up paying for 2 network so I shall see. First we have nothing....

Just a thought, but I read somewhere (maybe on this board) that Dish was mapping the NPS channels to the old East/West channel numbers. I wonder if what you guys are seeing could be an anomoly related to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts