CBS missing in action...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BlueEos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
Sammamish Wa
Today I was watching the golf tournament on my basement HD TV (non DVR). After a while I went upstairs to have lunch and turned on my upstairs setup (HD DVR). After switching to CBS (channel 7), the screen was black. I checked the other locals and they came in fine. I DIDN'T check the basement set to see if CBS was down there also.

After waiting a few minutes, I went the "RED" button route. After the reset, CBS was back on my HD DVR set.

Anyone else heard of DTV "dropping" just one channel for a while?" First time it has happened to me that I'm aware of.

I had some issues with some jitter on CBS yesterday during Golf. Wasn't anything serious, but did get annoying since the audio would drop for a second for the video/audio to sync back up.

It was only occurring on CBS and not on other channels.

Today I was watching the golf tournament on my basement HD TV (non DVR). After a while I went upstairs to have lunch and turned on my upstairs setup (HD DVR). After switching to CBS (channel 7), the screen was black. I checked the other locals and they came in fine. I DIDN'T check the basement set to see if CBS was down there also.

After waiting a few minutes, I went the "RED" button route. After the reset, CBS was back on my HD DVR set.

Anyone else heard of DTV "dropping" just one channel for a while?" First time it has happened to me that I'm aware of.

usually what happens to me is I get a screen saying we are aware of issues and are working on them, but havent seen anything like what you are saying, could be just a glitch with your receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.