cbs on galaxy 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I thought that is all they were?

That they carried news and once in a while some network programming but werent up 24/7

I catch the Price show and the LMAD show sometimes (lets make a deal 4pm Central, but I have found the channel isn't always on, can't rely on it). They seem to come and go.

They are showing stuff from KEPR CBS in Washington State, so some of the feeds are on the west coast schedule, at least I was able to catch live the Patriots game with the national CBS announcers (I don't like my local announcers when it comes to the NFL)

I've watched 60 Minutes twice now. Last week it maybe was not on, but the week before it was. It was on tonight. Picture quality is not so hot, however.

That is why I want to get a motorized C band dish to compliment my Ku band dish. It seems that all the local channels are on C band and I miss seeing my football and I refuse to pay Directv for local channels with all I am paying them now. As for my local channels on OTA, since the stations were forced to go to digital I can't get all of them so I have ordered a new antenna for that. The UPS man will be bringing several items to my house. I hope he can get that 6' dish in the truck as I will be ordering it later on. Probably next month.

As of right now, CBS is on LPTV3 but it was not on yesterday (only a test pattern). It seems to be on only during network programming. Is there any other satellite with CBS feeds out there?

You're right pwrsurge I looked sev times during the day Mon-zilch. Didn't check in primetime though. Not aware of any other cbs feeds other than on 99W c-band. If its still there, haven't check it in awhile, not a cbs fan.

last week the wife said 2 and a half men was cut short by ten minutes. the show ended and a traffic camera for a news feed came on screen. not very reliable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)