CBS Renew's Survivor & Amazing Race

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The network has ordered two more editions of Survivor, bringing the granddaddy of all reality shows' total count to 22 seasons and ensuring its presence on air through the 2010-2011 season.
Meanwhile, CBS has also ordered up another globetrotting season of the Emmy-collecting Amazing Race, meaning the show will be around for at least 17 seasons. Its 16th edition kicks off Feb. 14.
Source & More: eonline.com

I wonder if Amazing Race is ever going to go HD.

Happy about both of these as I like tthem both.

I can't imagine him not being back. What else is he going to do?

Lakeblum,

Dump the whole lame Survivor format, then actually drop all the Celebrity wannabes (Contestants) in a true Survivor situation and watch the mayhem begin.

I want to see the real survivor make it to the end instead of all of the backstabbing low lives making it to the Finale, only to hear them talk about how they played the game with integrity, blah blah blah. Here's a thought once they have received their "15 Minutes" of fame they should quietly fade away. Nope, not those "Media Who*&s". We see them pushing for other Reality shows or hawking this or that, seen enough of you GOODBYE.

I watched one whole season and parts of another and I couldn't stand it anymore. Its the same situations, same personality types, and even some of the challenges are rehashes. The show is just so tired and repetitive.

John

Lakeblum,

Dump the whole lame Survivor format, then actually drop all the Celebrity wannabes (Contestants) in a true Survivor situation and watch the mayhem begin.

I want to see the real survivor make it to the end instead of all of the backstabbing low lives making it to the Finale, only to hear them talk about how they played the game with integrity, blah blah blah. Here's a thought once they have received their "15 Minutes" of fame they should quietly fade away. Nope, not those "Media Who*&s". We see them pushing for other Reality shows or hawking this or that, seen enough of you GOODBYE.

I watched one whole season and parts of another and I couldn't stand it anymore. Its the same situations, same personality types, and even some of the challenges are rehashes. The show is just so tired and repetitive.

John

How would you know? You haven't even watched them.....

If you don't like it, change the channel or don't watch, like you do now.

Maybe you want them dropped on an island individually, with only a knife, and see who the last Survivor standing is? That would be exciting, wouldn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts