CBS stations return to DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
But Auto Hop is such a great feature. It's not that I can't push the skip button because I do that on other shows that don't hop. It just FEELS like a big loss because it was such a great feature. I got the Hopper after Auto Hop was already a feature so no I didn't have a Hopper without it. Yes, we waited to Auto Hop everything that had it. 7 days we don't wait. I would have preferred a "3 day no skip at all then Auto Hop after that" to the 7 day delay to Auto Hop. That would have forced folks to watch commercials in the first 3 days and then those that wait can auto hop. Now very few will use auto hop on CBS at all I predict. Big win for CBS. Big loss for Hopper customers. I can't imagine DISH got enough from CBS in this deal to trade 7 days of no Auto Hop to CBS.

Reactions: charlesrshell
But Auto Hop is such a great feature. It's not that I can't push the skip button because I do that on other shows that don't hop. It just FEELS like a big loss because it was such a great feature. I got the Hopper after Auto Hop was already a feature so no I didn't have a Hopper without it. Yes, we waited to Auto Hop everything that had it. 7 days we don't wait. I would have preferred a "3 day no skip at all then Auto Hop after that" to the 7 day delay to Auto Hop. That would have forced folks to watch commercials in the first 3 days and then those that wait can auto hop. Now very few will use auto hop on CBS at all I predict. Big win for CBS. Big loss for Hopper customers. I can't imagine DISH got enough from CBS in this deal to trade 7 days of no Auto Hop to CBS.
I hear ya. It just pisses me off that the Networks are causing this issue.

Same here, CBS is our most watched network. We are too excited to watch our favorite shows and can't wait 7 days to view them. We have tried, but no luck. :coco Maybe someday this will all blow over in the distance far far future we will have immediate AutoHop and all channels. Doesn't hurt to wish!! :eeek

Am I missing something? What prevents you from watching your favorite shows within 7 days?

Sometimes pushing a button is hard.

Am I missing something? What prevents you from watching your favorite shows within 7 days?

Sometimes pushing a button is hard.
Nothing prevents us from watching our favorite shows within the 7 days. We usually watch them the next day or two and get caught up on the weekends when needed. We have just gotten spoiled not to have to press the magic button.

Screw CBS. I'm waiting the 7 days before I watch their shows. No one where I work talks about TV, so it will just be this week I won't watch CBS, then I'll resume next week with autohop. I use autohop with every show I possibly can. No fiddling with the remote for the 42 minutes a show is on, and I don't forget to skip forward as I'm doing about 3 other things at the same time anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)