CBS stations return to DISH

If they removed autohop completely, wouldn't they still remain the lowest cost provider, with the best dvr on the market, plus PTAT, plus a 2TB HDD, and all the leading technology awards the business can corner? Remember, when the hopper released, autohop wasn't included. It wasn't until a few months afterwards.

Better enjoy the autohop on fox and nbc as much as possible,because as soon as contracts are renewed they will most likely be 7 days as well.Dish really needs to rename the Hopper to the Skipper now.

Tina Louise is still amongst us, but at 81, probably looks a bit different.. :)

Well, gee. I seem to have forgotten the characters, no doubt due to my own advancing age. :( I don't remember watching Gilligan's Island in reruns; only 1st run. So that was a few years ago.

I was actually thinking of Mary Ann (Dawn Wells). Ginger (Tina Louise) didn't have a face I liked much. Or didn't you notice her face?

Well, gee. I seem to have forgotten the characters, no doubt due to my own advancing age. :( I don't remember watching Gilligan's Island in reruns; only 1st run. So that was a few years ago.

I was actually thinking of Mary Ann (Dawn Wells). Ginger (Tina Louise) didn't have a face I liked much. Or didn't you notice her face?
Tina looks hideous now. Did not age well. Google her and looks through her photos.

Reactions: TheKrell
With the 7 day delay for auto hop on CBS programs Dish needs to extend the 8 day max time CBS programs can be in PTAT. I know you can move them out. However, I bet many folks will forget to do this.

With the 7 day delay for auto hop on CBS programs Dish needs to extend the 8 day max time CBS programs can be in PTAT. I know you can move them out. However, I bet many folks will forget to do this.
So you simply save series on CBS programming that you watch and it will automatically be saved to your folder...

Why, so you can still Autohop them ? I don't believe that very many people will refuse to watch a show until they can 'hop' through it.
I do for some shows. I have such a backlog that I have the option to do that and still have plenty to watch.

I try to wait, but that's my own call. Similar backlog situation, but if I can stay current with a show, I do. If I don't want to delete a show and watch it later, will just save to my recordings and watch it when I get around to it, with autohop. It will still allow autohop after being moved to the user partition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)