CBS stations return to DISH

I was with Dish for about 15 years and I did cancel it with all the disruptions in TV service and other stuff that I cancelled and Still have my DirecTV sub and have Premier Pack and only pay $103.02 with all the discount they have given me and have been with DirecTV for over 7 years!! :)

No I got more drop channels from Dish than DirecTV but DirecTV gives you more in Discounts and have treated me better than Dish ansd seem to care for their current customers then Dish does imo and I even get phone calls at times for being a loyal customer!! :)

Having been back an forth, with mileage, I must admit D* PQ is better, but equipment SUCKS! Will stay with Dish without question!.

DirecTV used to have horrible SD quality, compared to Dish. Don't know if that his been improved yet.
imo it has improved alot but still need some work but is better than it used to be but I usually don't watch station that don't have HD!! :)

Which HD is better. Dish or Direct? I've sometimes read this is disputed...since you have or had both.

We've got both Dish and DirecTV going into a component switch and feeding 2 48in Sony's and a 32in Sony. When we last did the comparison several months ago the DirecTV picture was a hair better. I did a comparison for a customer the other day and we all remarked about how the Dish HD picture is now better than DirecTV's. It's really, really close but all 5 people who were there and made the blind comparison agreed.

Reactions: 356B and TheKrell
We've got both Dish and DirecTV going into a component switch and feeding 2 48in Sony's and a 32in Sony. When we last did the comparison several months ago the DirecTV picture was a hair better. I did a comparison for a customer the other day and we all remarked about how the Dish HD picture is now better than DirecTV's. It's really, really close but all 5 people who were there and made the blind comparison agreed.
Thank you to those who offered informed opinions, clears it up for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)