CBSCHD Will Start Showing hd This Fall

Status
Please reply by conversation.
will it still only be available in the extra sports pack package ?

Yes. A lot of people here will pick the sports pack in the Fall. Then drop it come late Spring.

Remember too that ESPNU hd launches sometime in August. Another channel in the sports pack.

will it still only be available in the extra sports pack package ?

Yes. A lot of people here will pick the sports pack in the Fall. Then drop it come late Spring.

Remember too that ESPNU hd launches sometime in August. Another channel in the sports pack.

Is it channel 610 as was mentioned in the link ?
If so, I do not have the Sports Pack currently and it IS on, showing lacrosse at the moment.
I don't think the SP is required for this channel.

Jimbo

Is it channel 610 as was mentioned in the link ?
If so, I do not have the Sports Pack currently and it IS on, showing lacrosse at the moment.
I don't think the SP is required for this channel.

Jimbo

It is showing on the Direct website that it is part of the sports pack.

Not sure if higher packages have it or not.

Jimbo. What pack do you have??
CBS College Sports, Channel 610
A network dedicated to the best in college sports. Programming features in-depth, original news and information and exclusive games and championships of over 25 men's and women's sports from almost every major conference.
Coming up:
College Basketball's Ten Greatest Dunkers
College Basketball's Ten Greatest

It is showing on the Direct website that it is part of the sports pack.

Not sure if higher packages have it or not.

Jimbo. What pack do you have??
CBS College Sports, Channel 610
A network dedicated to the best in college sports. Programming features in-depth, original news and information and exclusive games and championships of over 25 men's and women's sports from almost every major conference.
Coming up:
College Basketball's Ten Greatest Dunkers
College Basketball's Ten Greatest

I have Total Choice + and the ST /SF , HBO and Cinemax and thats it !

Jimbo

I have Total Choice + and the ST /SF , HBO and Cinemax and thats it !

Jimbo

I believe that CBS College Sports is included in the grandfathered Total Choice Plus package but not included in the new Choice Extra.

If they don't plan on showing any HD until fall, then why don't D* remove the HD feed until then and give us some channels that do show HD. I am happy with D* and I love what HD they have, but it seems pointless to have a HD channel that doesn't show any HD and they say they want until fall. By then, the new sat will be operational and then they can add it back. There are several channels that are showing HD now that would be a better use for the bandwidth. Same goes for MTVHD, CMTHD and VH1HD. I am sure that eventually they will show HD, but until then give us real HD. Just my 2 cents worth.

If they don't plan on showing any HD until fall, then why don't D* remove the HD feed until then and give us some channels that do show HD. I am happy with D* and I love what HD they have, but it seems pointless to have a HD channel that doesn't show any HD and they say they want until fall. By then, the new sat will be operational and then they can add it back. There are several channels that are showing HD now that would be a better use for the bandwidth. Same goes for MTVHD, CMTHD and VH1HD. I am sure that eventually they will show HD, but until then give us real HD. Just my 2 cents worth.

There are only a handful of channels that exist that we do not have. I am not sure which they would put up in its place.

My biggest complaint is to get them to kill the stretching.

cant do that....makes too much sense.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)