CE for 1/13 Weekend

Jimbo said:
Notes didn't show anything new, probably UTH minor updates, thought I saw something about it being a Customer Candidate, usually not to many changes with them.

Gotcha. I'm new to CE (and satguys, for that matter) and I did check out the release notes, but I wasn't sure if there's things in general to look for in these releases.

D/L 059A now

Sent from my XRON-ified HP Touchpad with Tapatalk

D/L'd to my HR24,HR23,HR22,H25,& H24 with all up & running(although my H24 had me concerned for a while,it's up & running. Those HD receivers have a mind of their own when it comes to downloading CE's as opposed to the HD DVR's).

Just tried it at 11:15 no 59a and in fact my receiver kept looking for software to download. Any ideas?

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

Just tried and mine was "stuck" on looking for software for about 15 minutes, so I reset it and tried again with the exact same result. SNL was about to start so I figured I'd just do a restart and not enter the code and get back to where I was and couldn't find a sat signal and the date was set to 12/31 at 6:00 PM......I see my playlist, but now can't get any reception!! I've tried pressing the red button 3 times with the same result now. Yikes, what now?

Just tried unplugging for a half hour, and still getting searching for satellite signal...(771). Other receivers in the house are working just fine. This one is an HR-20. I hope I didn't brick it by trying this. FYI, I've downloaded new software a couple of times in the past month or two with no issues.

hunters1234 said:
Just tried unplugging for a half hour, and still getting searching for satellite signal...(771). Other receivers in the house are working just fine. This one is an HR-20. I hope I didn't brick it by trying this. FYI, I've downloaded new software a couple of times in the past month or two with no issues.

Interesting. I wouldn't think you bricked it.

Try relocating your receiver to another room and see if the problem continues with no sat signal.

Update, weird. Last night the other receivers were working while my main one was having this issue. This morning all receivers now have the error 771.

hunters1234 said:
Update, weird. Last night the other receivers were working while my main one was having this issue. This morning all receivers now have the error 771.

Definitely not a software issue, which is good news right? :)

Hope this gets resolved for you.

I now am wondering if there is ice on my dish. Strange as I was watching tv perfectly up until I tried the download last night. Any thoughts on that???

Yeah, just checked it out and there is some snow and ice on the dish. It's out of reach so I can't brush it off unfortunately. I just threw a little bit of salt at the dish...fingers crossed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)