CE for 9/4 and 9/5?

wildbill129

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Redding, CA
The other guys are announcing a CE release tonight and Saturday. Not sure what to make of the lack of announcement here........

Software Download Windows:
Friday, September 4, 2009 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, September 5, 2009 11PM - 2:30AM ET

Be sure to double check your full model number before forcing a download

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTV High Definition Plus DVR (HR20/HR21/HR22/HR23)
  • HR20/HR21/HR22/HR23 - Expected
DIRECTV Plus DVR (R15/R16/R22)
  • R15-300/R15-500/R16-300 - Expected
  • R22 - Expected
DIRECTV High Definition Standalone Receiver (H20/H21/H23)
  • H20 - Not Expected
  • H21/H23 - Expected
DIRECTV Standalone Receiver (D10/11/12)
  • D11-100/D12-100/D12-500 - Expected

I just got home from work and posted the HR2x notes, yes, some of us still have the privlidge of working long hours to support a family.

Try not to get your ...... in a bunch.

Welcome to Satelliteguys, I hope you find something more productive to do than badgering me over CE notes. :rolleyes: Summarizing your entire posting history here, worthless.

(which was the caption to an EXCELLENT advertisment from Versus in many national papers today, I hope DirecTV takes note, much like I did of your worthless advertisments on our site today).

Moving on.

So, how high risk is high risk on the HR2x? :) I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk it the day before college football opening day. Maybe I'll grab it tomorrow night...

Hey guys i'm new here. I hope I can be of help to the forum. I just downloaded the new software and I'm new to the beta software so for me it added doubleplay, tvmail and changed the way the menu's look. That's all I've noticed so far on my R22.

Hey guys i'm new here. I hope I can be of help to the forum. I just downloaded the new software and I'm new to the beta software so for me it added doubleplay, tvmail and changed the way the menu's look. That's all I've noticed so far on my R22.

That's about all you should notice.

Use it, and if you find any problems report back, that's the whole program ;)

You guys have jobs outside of this?? How dare you....thanks for the updates.....glad to see the CE program is still up and running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts