Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
I just got back home from the Show. It was a long trip!

The biggest event of Day Three (for me, anyway;)) was a hands-on ISF calibration training. Guess who was the lead instructor? Joel Silver, the president and founder of ISF! This is where I've spent almost all my time this morning. Hope, you don't blame me for that! :D
Too bad I only had time for the first half of this full-day class! It was very informative and entertaining too! Joel is a great speaker! :up

One interesting new development, that everyone will appreciate (whether you have your sets ISF-calibrated or not), is that ISF is now trying to convince all TV manufacturers (and some of them have already agreed) to have two separate calibration sets for each TV input: one for day-time viewing, another one for night-time viewing. This way it would be possible to calibrate the TV set for each lighting environment separately, and then simply switch between the two.

Anyway, I do have some more pictures and materials from the Show floor. I will post them tomorrow (Monday night).

It was a great Show! With so many product announcements from all major AV manufacturers CEDIA EXPO has truly become second CES!

Just posted some more pictures from CEDIA.
Mostly Sony stuff and a couple of new DirecTV pics.
Click here to view them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)