Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
I am going to take pictures at the upcoming CEDIA EXPO this weekend and post them at this forum.
If you want to see some specific Audio/Video product, please post you request here.
I can't promise to fulfill every single request (the Show is huge!) but I'll do my best! :)

Alienware (Booth 51) media center pcs would be interesting.

I am speaker shopping this year. If you happen to go by any of these booths, I would appreciate some pics.

Paradigm - Booth 497
Polk - Booth 713
Swans - Booth 2036

Also, if Antennas Direct (Booth 1201) has any new antennas a pic would be cool.

Information and comparisons of this following 1080p HD sets: Sony KDS-R50XBR1 and KDS-R60XBR1 SXRD versus Mitsubishi WD-52627, WD-52628 DLP, WD-62627 DLP, WD-62628 DLP.

Any info on Verizon Fios hardware would be smacktacular. ;)

CEDIA EXPO 2005 Exhibitor Search

[Close this window to return to the search results.]

DirecTV
Booth #743
Peter Crifo
2230 E. Imperial Highway
El Segundo,CA 90245 USA
Phone: 310-964-4470
Fax: 310-964-4228
Email: pzcrifo@directv.com
Web: http://www.directv.com

DIRECTV, Inc., the nation's leading and fastest-growing digital television service provider with more than 14.0 million customers, delivers access to hundreds of channels of popular TV networks, movies, sports, news and entertainment, as well as local channels in 130 markets.

Products to be Exhibited: High Definition Interactive

InFocus
Booth #842
Pippa Edelen
27700B SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville,OR 97070 USA
Phone: 503-685-8947
Fax: 503-685-7240
Email: pippa.edelen@infocus.com
Web: http://www.infocushome.com

The InFocus ScreenPlay 777 boasts features that offer true home cinema performance. With brightness, uniformity, clarity and contrast, the ScreenPlay 777 is the highest performance home theater projector from InFocus.

Products to be Exhibited: InFocus ScreenPlay 777 Complete InFocus ScreenPlay line-up at the Indianapolis Hilton, Idianapolis Ballroom.

----------------------------------------------------------

JVC
Booth #386
Rich Mirrer
1700 Valley Road
Wayne,NJ 07470 USA
Phone: 973-317-5155
Fax: 973-317-5111
Email: rmirrer@jvc.com

JVC markets a full line of consumer electronics products, including flat panel and rear projection microdisplay HDTVs, audio components and DVRs.

Products to be Exhibited: HD-ILA microdisplay RPTVs LCD HDTVs Plasma HDTVs Digital AV Receivers DVD Recorders/HDD Combos

[Close this window to return to the search results

--------------------------------------------------------------

LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
Booth #114
Pamela Rembowicz
2000 Millbrook Drive
Lincolnshire,IL 60069 USA
Phone: 847-941-8172
Fax: 847-941-8887
Email: pam.rembowicz@lgeusa.net

LG Electronics USA, Inc., the North American subsidiary of the $38-billion global electronics giant is showcasing its broad lineup of digital display products - flat panel liquid crystal and plasma displays. Highlights include the Company's award winning plasma HDTV's with built-in high def DVR's, exclusive XD Engine technology for picture enhancements and fifth generation DTV chipsets for unparalleled reception performance.

Products to be Exhibited: Plasma and LCD displays

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sony Electronics Inc.
Booth #150
Susan Trytek
16450 W Bernardo Dr
San Diego,CA 92127 USA
Phone: 858-942-2233
Fax: 858-942-8177
Email: Susan.Trytek@am.sony.com

Sony Electronics is showing a variety of advanced products including full 1080P televisions; new ES components; in-wall home entertainment systems; and a two-way custom integration solution.

Products to be Exhibited: 1080P televisions; new ES components; in-wall home entertainment systems; two-way custom integration solution

List of Exhibitor

Any info on the new Denon 3806 and 4306 would be appreciated. Specifically, can the 3806 do analog to HDMI conversion? Most preliminary info says no, but there are a coupl eof previews that say both will do it. $700 is a lot to spend for this one function.

Also, a timeline of release dates for these models.

Thanks.

And if you have never been to Indy and want a good meal, I would suggest St. Elmo's Steakhouse on Illinois. Pricey, but good. Gotta get the shrimp cocktail (very hot) and the tomato juice. As bars go, try Ike and Jonesys. Good food there as well. and if you are looking for some fun, not that looking at all the cool electronics won't be fun ;) , try the indoor go-cart track up at 96th and Keystone.

Have fun.

herdfan said:
Any info on the new Denon 3806 and 4306 would be appreciated. Specifically, can the 3806 do analog to HDMI conversion?
I stopped at Denon booth today. The answer is YES. It will convert any analog video input to HDMI, but it will not re-scale it.

I took some pictures of both units. I will post them later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)