CEDIA Poker game!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
EDIT: There will be a game! It will be on the 16th after the SatGuys Party ... so anytime after 9:00. Rather than release my cell phone number on the Internet, please hookup with Robert or I at or after the SatGuys party. I think there is one seat left. The game is downtown so it should be close for all ...... as if you we're gonna sleep anyway!!!! If you want my phone number PM me and I'll get it to you!

Robert at VE has asked that I get together a poker game for those attending the CEDIA Expo this year. Saturday the 16th is the logical choice for game night. If you are attending CEDIA and would like to play please send me a PM. Tentatively the game will be Dealer's Choice, Pot Limit (or NL), with a $20 buy-in ... this could change if folks want a higher or lower stake game. Table Stakes of course.

Planning on a start right after the SatGuys party.

Last edited:
Still need to get the players ... so far just 4 of us ... I thought 50 Million people played this game in the US. LOL!! I am also game for the 16th, it is actually better for me!

Well we're talking a live game at CEDIA, in a hotel, not online ... hopfully we get it done.

C'mon folks ... the long weekend is over, time to start looking to CEDIA ... who is gonna play?

Shake out those cobwebs and wallets!!!

rdinkel said:
Don't get busted by cops. Not good idea to advertise money being involved.
I learned how to play for money from the DENVER COUNTY SHERIFF'S!!! How's that for advertising. :D

Bedides, this is covered as a private game under the law. There is no "house" and there is no "rake" so the law does not care. Now if I were making a profit (any kind) or providing alcohol ... there would be a problem, but neither will occur. This is not to say folks cannot BYOB :)

I am playing along with a few Toshiba exec's and technical folks. If you want the insider’s information and secrets this would be the place to find out what's really going on for now and in the future.

-Robert

There will be a game! It will be on the 16th after the SatGuys Party ... so anytime after 9:00. Rather than release my cell phone number on the Internet, please hookup with Robert or I at or after the SatGuys party. I think there is one seat left. The game is downtown so it should be close for all ...... as if you we're gonna sleep anyway!!!! If you want my phone number PM me and I'll get it to you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)