Cell phone tracking?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
I have seen a few sites for cell phone tracking but nothing that I could put my entire family on. I have At&t with 3 out of 6 having GPS.

Anyone have any feedback or links to services that will do this? I would prefer one that can triangulate as well as use GPS because not all my kids have GPS enabled phones. Need to be able to use it from my Tilt / 8925 / kaiser

I am also putting an active tracking system in my sons car when he gets it on his 16th birthday in July. I have found a few that look good but anyone that has some good feedback or links to this type of product I would appreciate also.

Thanks,

Big Brother.....

Verizon sells a service called CHAPERONE that can be used to see where the phone is and send you a message if the phone travels out of a specific area. It requires a phone that is compatible with the Chaperone service, most of which they carry are.

The only other service I know of that offers this kind of tracking is Sprint/Nextel.

Safety

Hello John Walsh, I would highly recommend this site that I found which provides a phone application that can work on any kind of phone and can locate your family member’s whereabouts. Also, if they are in trouble with just a press of a panic button you can easily locate their location and also ask for an immediate response. It’s really amazing on how it works try to view there site for more information: SafeTREC - Time Response Emergency Call.

John Walsh said:
I have seen a few sites for cell phone tracking but nothing that I could put my entire family on. I have At&t with 3 out of 6 having GPS.

Anyone have any feedback or links to services that will do this? I would prefer one that can triangulate as well as use GPS because not all my kids have GPS enabled phones. Need to be able to use it from my Tilt / 8925 / kaiser

I am also putting an active tracking system in my sons car when he gets it on his 16th birthday in July. I have found a few that look good but anyone that has some good feedback or links to this type of product I would appreciate also.

Thanks,

Big Brother.....

AT&T has a service called Family Map that should do what you want.

do anyjust track where you have been? i always carry my phone and am looking for a easy way to track my activities for tax reasons. mostly miles driven.

i am thinking of buying this TravelEyes2® Personal GPS Device for Vehicle Tracking - ATTI®

its 200 bucks plus shipping and can download into my computer every week or so its locations miles traveled etc

Depends on your phone. There are many sites to track your routes for cars, bikes and running. Google makes an app called MyTracks for Android. Its free. The only thing to keep in my with GPS tracking that you are looking for it will put a drain on your battery.

just call homeland security...they know where you are. i think all american citizens are suspects nowdays-the very hard working people who work and pay tax to provide for this country...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)