Celtics/Cavs- King James vs. K.G. (I can smell the ratings now!)

But don't Boston and Detroit have better records than anyone in the West? your post says The West has home court and the original questionwas whether the psitonns would ahve home court----and they will if they make it that far.

My original post didn't say which team was home or away. I used "vs." instead of "@" to describe the 2-3-3 format.

But don't Boston and Detroit have better records than anyone in the West? your post says The West has home court and the original questionwas whether the psitonns would ahve home court----and they will if they make it that far.

He has the East on the right which denotes home court.

He has the East on the right which denotes home court.

In all fairness, I didn't declare either team home or away and specifically erased the East "@" West in favor of East "vs" West. I took Paul's word that the East had the home-court advantage and didn't put too much thought into it after that.

In all fairness, I didn't declare either team home or away and specifically erased the East "@" West in favor of East "vs" West. I took Paul's word that the East had the home-court advantage and didn't put too much thought into it after that.

Oh ok, we posted at the same time. :D

Ok let's drop it. But the final answer is that either team form the East has home court which is all taht was asked. I took the wording of the response to mean that Detroit would not but we ae all in agreement now.

Study: 96-Percent of Boston Sports Fans Have No Idea How Annoying They Are

"Due to an overwhelming inferiority complex stemming from decades of playing second fiddle to New York, the study found that Boston fans are woefully lacking in knowledge of how to respectfully conduct themselves when one of their teams actually wins. But worse, they revel in their boorish behavior and seem to find more enjoyment in flaunting their good fortune in the faces of others than they do in sincerely celebrating and relishing their teams’ achievements."

^From This: LINK.

Well put me in the 4% of fans who knows how annoying he is! :D

This thread is over...the Celtics are in the Eastern Conference Finals and the Cavaliers are home. Now, it's time for a NEW thread for THAT series as well as the Lakers vs. Spurs. I could almost say that I hate ALL four teams in the Conference finals.....YUCK! I guess I will not be watching much.....

Quite honestly, I would rather watch the Stanley Cup Finals......

This thread is over...the Celtics are in the Eastern Conference Finals and the Cavaliers are home. Now, it's time for a NEW thread for THAT series as well as the Lakers vs. Spurs. I could almost say that I hate ALL four teams in the Conference finals.....YUCK! I guess I will not be watching much.....

Quite honestly, I would rather watch the Stanley Cup Finals......

I will be watching both, of course. For clarification's sake, In the NBA finals the East will have home court advantage , regardless of the winner. This is because Boston and Detroit finished #1, and #2 overall across the NBA. The Lakers had the league's third best record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts