center ice question

ahorton

Original poster
Aug 23, 2011
detroit, MI
Does anyone know if all toronto maple leaf games will be on the center ice package? Or is it just a few games each couple weeks?

Thanks

Thanks! good thing i can see all the leafs games....moved to detroit from toronto. I guess there is no way I can see the toronto blue jays unless they are playing the tigers???

Thanks! good thing i can see all the leafs games....moved to detroit from toronto. I guess there is no way I can see the toronto blue jays unless they are playing the tigers???

Nope. Since Dish doesn't offer Extra Innings. You could get a Roku and subscribe to MLB.TV and that would get you all of the Blue Jays games.

All of them. At least last season. That is of course unless the Leafs are on VS. If that's the case, the game is unavailable to US customers via CI.
Not to worry though. If it isn't PIT, NYR, PHI, DET or CHI, the other teams MIGHT get one or two VS games.
Both VS and NBC have an incredible man crush on Sydney Crosby.

Nope. Since Dish doesn't offer Extra Innings. You could get a Roku and subscribe to MLB.TV and that would get you all of the Blue Jays games.
You could also do this online on a computer if you want to watch via the computer, or hook the computer to a television (preferably an HD one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)