central p.a

i would call voom back and asked them why the installer changed the date let them know that they are doing this?

if you send me the name of the installtion company your name and phone number i can check to see why they did this.

t

installation

mudpup2003 said:
another one???
Yeah another one if i knew i could switch to you guys since your a retailer in my area i would although i don't know exactly where you are at but it probably doesn't matter since i signed up right through voom.

cappy,

I have the region manager check to see why they set you back a week

t

No not yet i think he was in meeting all day but he usally don't answer until late at night so he may still answer tonight later. i will let you know. and if i don't here from him to night i will get ahold of him tomarrow on this.

t

installation

TYORK said:
No not yet i think he was in meeting all day but he usally don't answer until late at night so he may still answer tonight later. i will let you know. and if i don't here from him to night i will get ahold of him tomarrow on this.

t
Okay i just talked with voom and they said they are going to report it to managment but they couldn't move my scheduled install up other than one day to the 20th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)