CE's for Memorial Day Weekend

Thanks for the help last night Rey.

I moved about 20 posts to this thread that were pre-CE discussion from the HR2x thread, hope nobody minds, just trying to keep it cleaner.

Somehow Don, Scott, and I were all out doing stuff last night, hard to imagine that three guys like us would all be out on a Friday night ;)

Thanks for the help last night Rey.

I moved about 20 posts to this thread that were pre-CE discussion from the HR2x thread, hope nobody minds, just trying to keep it cleaner.

Somehow Don, Scott, and I were all out doing stuff last night, hard to imagine that three guys like us would all be out on a Friday night ;)

When ever you guys are going to be out and can't post these just let me know. i'm glad to give you guys a hand :up

Rey a staff member?
aahh.gif
Bolt.gif

:D ;)

lol.....:D

I have had a few opportunities to cut and paste the info before the mods too but I didnt want to step on any toes.

That's what we don't want to do. We want to give you the notes 100% from Directv, not whatever the other site posts. Sometimes they reword or add things, we won't do that (except clarrification in parenthesis).

It may mean a delay occasionally, although other times we've been first. We want to give you the most accurate version :)