CE's for Sept 28/29

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
o1A3

Looks like the lucky number tonight is o1A3.

This is an entirely new set of numbers, anything large happening tonight ?

Is there anyone out here tonight ???

Jimbo

I am in IT as well. There's weeks that are not so tiring, and weeks where you want to die!v

I know. The market is good right now so folks are spending and happy. If we have a bad week thats when they start yelling. I havent been through it yet but its the craziest environment I have ever seen. I dont even have a budget. I can get just about anything I want as long as I support the business and we make money. Its beyond weird. :confused:

Just so it doesn't get lost in the middle...

Yes, there will be an HR20-700 release... I don't have updated release notes for it.

Good to see you back over here Earl. :)
Thanks for all your hard work in this area and many over here are doing our part to help as well.

Jimbo

PLEASE make sure that you read Earl's post at http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ing-csr-tier-regards-anything-ce-related.html concerning contacting D* customer support when running CE software. It appears some folks haven't been following the rules of engagement and calling D* about CE issues/problems and it's causing BIG problems at D* which might impact the future of the CE process. So please make sure you read that post and follow the rules else we might not have to worry about it anymore because there will not be anymore CE's. Thanks

PLEASE make sure that you read Earl's post at http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ing-csr-tier-regards-anything-ce-related.html concerning contacting D* customer support when running CE software. It appears some folks haven't been following the rules of engagement and calling D* about CE issues/problems and it's causing BIG problems at D* which might impact the future of the CE process. So please make sure you read that post and follow the rules else we might not have to worry about it anymore because there will not be anymore CE's. Thanks
I stuck Earls post here last night, but its a good idea to keep reminding folks about this... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)