CE's for Spring Forward Weekend

I hope so too! My wife isn't digging the scrolling guide. It skips from 300 to 200 in a blink of an eye. Also some other on-screen abnormaity's. "My directv" isn't populating either. Personally, i think the receivers clunky! Hopefully, the next release is better!

Had two back out of the last few CEs because they had too many issues. Hope that the next one is something that I can keep for a week.

Had two back out of the last few CEs because they had too many issues. Hope that the next one is something that I can keep for a week.

Did you revert back to national? I never got a chance to get familiar with it as my install was done on Saturday and a few hours later i downloaded the CE.:D

I'm still on 2 weeks ago's, ran out of time Friday and was watching stuff Saturday before bed and didn't want 1 dvr on different CE than the other. (MRV is working good ;))

Same here, was out of town ...
Mine was freezing some yesterday, (I have Edison out for some outside work and the shut off the power for a bit, had trouble after that, never had trouble before it ...)

I did a few resets and it still did it for a bit but looks like its fine now !

Hr24-500

Hey guys, please mention what recvrs your referring to when your in a general thread ... or put it in your sig.

no love for the HR34 this week :/

We can hope there is love for the hr34 this week :) dont forget to change your clocks ahead 1 hour before you go to bed saturday night for those who do daylight savings time :)

So if we try the HR34 it will go to NR right? I don't want NR on my HR34.

Anybody wanna try that already has NR on their HR34?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts