CE's for Spring Forward Weekend

Attachments

• IMAG0304.jpg
    IMAG0304.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 164
Yeah! with the CE last night picked up pandora and YouTube and "My Directv" which all had disappeared

that's all you gotta do to find out if there was a surprise ce out. you see the national release downloading you just reset and nothing changes.

Yeah I kinda figured the very last part around 96% where the bar is filling up over itself is the part where it is actually writing to the receiver.

Just downloaded this weeks CE on my HR24-500 and it's made it quite speedy again. Just when I was getting used to having to press each button twice to do anything. Usually after a CE download the sluggishness would be back immediately, so I hope it'll stay around for good.

This CE seems to be much faster. I haven't done a CE in a few weeks, but I noticed now that they're letting more of the words show in the upper left-hand corner than they used it for channels with no logo listed. I like it. I would prefer logos for ALL channels, including OTA subchannels, and logos in the full guide and for the full guide to look like the guide online, but I'll take what I can get. In the photo, it used to only say "W..." in the corner, now it says "WMYV..." and the dots are hidden by the WMYVDT2 line. I noticed that truTVHD is written over the channel number and repeated truTVHD, but once they get the logo in there, that'll be fine.

Attachments

• 0313120146.jpg
    0313120146.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 115

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts