CE's for the First Weekend of 2012

Downloading now that the Laker game is at half time

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If this is the first time d/l ing the HD Gui, your may take a little longer and it may ask you if you want to d/l addl. software, if it does, OK it .

Ok, thank you....will see what happens...at 96% now.....when directv sent me a new replacement for my H-25...I remember having to use 02468 to activate and update it...

Jimbo said:
Wife Approval Factor

LOL

When it installed and I was excited about it, I said "how do you like the new guide?"

She responded with "I didn't even know it changed"

I guess she likes it :)

LOL

When it installed and I was excited about it, I said "how do you like the new guide?"

She responded with "I didn't even know it changed"

I guess she likes it :)

Well .... thats a Positive, some here have said that SHE HATES IT, so I think your WINNING !

Since I had first CE, then downloaded old SD guide, then back to new CE with HD guide, do I need to do IAMANEDGECUTTER again?

Jimbo said:
Well .... thats a Positive, some here have said that SHE HATES IT, so I think your WINNING !

Definitely a positive. As long as she gets her cooking shows and real housewives, she doesn't care what the guide looks like.

As a question, who has lost their recorded stuff on their dvr from doing the CE updates?...I haven't just out of curiosity....

Jimbo said:
Don't believe so, although it may help with the Pandora and Youtube if your into that.

Thanks.

I never got either Pandora or YouTube with last update.

I just got a: "What's wrong with DirecTV that we have to do this all the time?"

I explained to her it's beta software, etc. I've explained this at least 4 times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts