CE's for the first Weekend of August

Genies only, HR34 & 44 getting separate software tonight, new feature for the HR44's ...
Oh cool, the 44's are included ...
New features, please elaborate !

Sorry, I posted earlier before you had a chance to put the info up.

What do you think this
Background Send Report Feature
is all about ?
Whats the purpose ?

Wish I had a Genie,especially the HR44. I'm intrigued why there are separate updates for the HR34 & HR44,too bad you can't have both on your account to see what the difference is.

Ok, any of you guys d/l the 917 for the HR44's ?
Any issues ?

Since my download last night, twice I've turned on the TV/HR44 and had No Sound on Any channels.

I did a reboot last night or early this morning, don't remember which and all was good this morning.

Went to breakfast, came back home and turn on and No Sound again ....

Rebooted and now I have sound again ... if it goes out again, I will go back to the NR.

No sound here did a reboot, now no sound once more. Remote working sometime, Have HR44. Tried to go back NR will not work. Tried to do reset on defaults will not work. Any other way to go back to the NR.

I was able to go back to the NR and all has been fine since then, I think it was 0870 ...

Remember, to go back to the NR, you do the same process as the CE only outside of the CE time frame.

So, last nights CE software didn't like my 44 very well .... went back to the NR.
Do you think doing the download tonight would have any different results ?

Is it worth a try ? Can always revert back if it starts to act up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts