CE's for the first weekend of December

When I got 0575 a while back, my HR24 got logos pretty quick, but even after weeks, my H24 never did. I upgraded the H24 to 058C and then to 058D -- no logos. I've never had logos on my H24 with the HD GUI. Lucky I don't use this TV as much so I've just accepted it.

I don't see the obsession with it, your programming works, your guide works, it tells you what the show is, why is No channel logos a big deal, it's just cosmetic.

My first CE was 0576 which had everything working...then I did the last CE 058D...thats when I lost the channel banner logos and my directv...it just says check back later for suggestions...ect...

I flushed the guide and now have the guide icons but still nothing else...

Again...like someone had said...some things may just have been left out...and its no big deal...just sayin that's whats missing now with mine anyway...HR22-100

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Guide.jpg
    Guide.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 130
These pics were took today...

Before the 058D update I had the channel banner logos...and my directv worked...

Last edited:
jtb547 said:
These pics were took today...

Before the 058D update I had the channel banner logos...and my directv worked...

If these pictures are not what they should be, then I don't know if I have Ever had channel logos.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

My first CE was 0576 which had everything working...then I did the last CE 058D...thats when I lost the channel banner logos and my directv...it just says check back later for suggestions...ect...

I flushed the guide and now have the guide icons but still nothing else...

Again...like someone had said...some things may just have been left out...and its no big deal...just sayin that's whats missing now with mine anyway...HR22-100

How do you flush the guide?

Forgive me if there is an obvious answer to this...

I'm on the latest CE 058D...if I wanted to try and get the 0576 would I have to go back to the original firmware and try and grab it?...or would it grab it anyway without going back to 04D1?

Thanks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)