CE's for the first Weekend of May

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am ready for it and let's get ready to CE an some goodies hopefully!! :D ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0863 and Version for Hx2x is 0851/4851!! HR34/44 Genie is a repeat of Tuesday's CE and if some features are missing then please try the double-reboot before reporting.This is lower version than last week which is correct :)

Last edited:
I am ready for it and let's get ready to CE an some goodies hopefully!! :D ;) Version for HR34/44 Genie is 0863 and Version for Hx2x is 0851/4851!! HR34/44 Genie is a repeat of Tuesday's CE and if some features are missing then please try the double-reboot before reporting.This is lower version than last week which is correct :)

This is a Lower software version ?

So it's a repeat of previous ?
It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ?

Why would I want to d/l tonights ?

This is a Lower software version ?

So it's a repeat of previous ?
It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ?

Why would I want to d/l tonights ?
This is a Lower software version ? Yes Lower version and same version that they did a special CE Tuesday Night. It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? Nothing special just same as usual CE's! It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? This is a repeat of that.It is up to anyone that does or doesn't want to D/L this CE

This is a Lower software version ? Yes Lower version and same version that they did a special CE Tuesday Night. It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? Nothing special just same as usual CE's! It says this is correct, whats in this one that I don't already have in the 867 version ? This is a repeat of that.It is up to anyone that does or doesn't want to D/L this CE

Somehow I missed the Tuesday night CE .... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)